Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Girl Bed

After months of wavering (and light-hearted mocking from my other mom friends), we finally decided it was time to move Paige into a big girl bed. I was worried (very unlike me, I know). She is on the ground floor of our house and I had visions of her climbing out of bed and driving our minivan walking around the house in the early hours of the morning.

Then we moved her. And she never looked back.



Knock on wood, she stays in her bed until we come in to get her. She tells me each and every time I put her into bed how much she LOVES her big girl bed. She even went so far as to say "I so, so lucky to have this bed, Mommy." So, huh ... perhaps it might have been my overprotective mothering that prevented this rite of passage for my toddler? Nah - I'm sure she just wasn't ready.

Now, as for Blair (poor baby #2), we'll just let her sleep wherever she passes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment