Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Inaugural Post

Well, this is my first foray into blogging, and at this point I'm not sure if anyone will enjoy hearing about my kids and life quite as much as I enjoy talking about them!

The girls and I have been on vacation in Florida for the past 10 days, and it's been the best of times ... and, well, not the worst of times, but definitely not the best. The girls have both been practicing their screaming skills, Paige has let me know how mean I am to her (I mean, I make her do things like use the potty AND put her shoes on before we leave - horrible!), and they both have decided that napping and sleeping at night are optional while on vacay.

However, Blair has realized she loves the pool and squeals with delight while we're there, Paige has taken to climbing into bed to snuggle with me first thing in the morning, and both girls crawl around the condo "chasing" each other while laughing at the top of their lungs.

So, all in all, I've decided I'll take the not-so-best of times because the best of times SO outweigh them. All it takes to erase a rough day of whining and sassing is - well - things like this:


(You'll notice that poor Blair only has a spoon with a little ice cream, and an empty bowl. Isn't Paige a good sharer? 
She gave these things to Blair and said "Here you go, sweetie")


1 comment: